Skip to content
Cocoa Application Services Can Save Time and Money
Convenient Transportation and Custom Application Services
- Our experienced and courteous dispatchers, drivers and applicators apply Cocoa Compost quickly and efficiently.
- Our multi-axle fleet of dump trailers, walking floors and liquid tankers can haul up to 50 tons of compost products at a time in Michigan.
- Our application equipment uses flotation tires to minimize compaction and GPS navigation to accurately broadcast Cocoa Compost products.
Easy Application for Farmers
- Cocoa Compost can be applied using conventional lime or manure spreading equipment.
- Cocoa Liquid Compost can be applied using sprayers or fertigation equipment.
- Cocoa can be applied almost any time of the year to pre-plant, post-emergent and post-harvest crops.
- Fall and winter applications save valuable spring planting time.
Safe to handle
- Cocoa has no objectionable odors, weed seeds, pathogens or residual antibiotics.
- Unlike manure, Cocoa applications will not generate odor complaints from neighbors.
- Unlike manure, Cocoa applications will not generate fecal coliform water contamination issues.
- Cocoa will help reduce nutrient runoff, sedimentation, erosion and compaction.
- Cocoa can be applied on any type of soil and crop.
For more information, call us toll free at 1-855-933-2020